Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bootsie Roo is all Better

Wooooooooooooooo Furiends


I forgot to update y'all on my brofurr, Boots!  It took a really long time and lots of help from our vet and lots of work by Mom.  She didn't sleep much for a couple weeks.  Boots kept hacking his feeding tube out, but he wouldn't eat on his own.  He had to have surgery a couple times and finally Mom just started shooting food into his mouth from a syringe.  But I am happy to report that it all worked out in the end!
Boots is all better now!  He is eating his foodies all by himself.  His head bones is healed up and he doesn't need to go to the vet anymore!  He is back to being happy and purring and killing mousies! 


We are all so very glad that Bootsie is ok!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tehya, cat lovin' babydog!

2 comments:

Moondance Huskies said...

Hi Tehya!
I am so glad your kitty brofur is better! WOW he had a tough go of it for awhile! I have kitty brofurs and sisfurs too and I love them just like you do.
Give Boots a lick for me.

Your friend in CT,
Skye

Unknown said...

Military Challenge Coins
Its my lovely and sweet cattooo thanks for sharing the sweet picture.